The ILC2 intelligent wire rope sensor is an easy and precise solution for controlling the load in traction lifts.it's quick and easy installation and calibration (5 mins.) through the diameter of the ropes make it the perfect solution for lift modernizations in which the capacity is less than 999Kg.
- Automatic calibration using the wire rope diameter,meaning no need for test weights.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Universal clamps for all type of rope distribution.
- Integrated SW to correct weight increases due to compensating chain.
- 2 programmable relay output for Full load & Overload.
- Integrated display to show weight values upto 999Kg.
- EEPROM to save data memory.
- 2 keys for programming all parameters.
- Suitable for 1:1 roped installations.
- Cabin indicator output.
- Supply Voltage : 24-48 VDC
- Disabling Input : 24-230 VAC/DC
- Relay Contacts : 250VAC 3A
- Operating Capacity(RC) : 3500Kg
- Safe Load : 150% RC
- Operating Temperature : -10Degree Celcius/50Degree Celcius