was Established in 1966 by Late Shri.
Dilip Kothari. Excella is only Indian
Company who is specialized in Manufacturing
Motion Control Devices more than 4 decades.
After demise of Shri.
Dilip Kothari (01.07.2000) his wife
Mrs. Meenaxi Kothari is Managing
Director & his son Mr. Kedar Kothari
is CEO of the company.
- Mr.Kedar Kothari and his experienced dynamic
team has shown Rapid growth in Industry.
2003 Excella was known as only manufacturing Company.
In 2004 we have started International trading
• In 2004 we have got exclusive Distribution
Right for all over India From Radio Energie- (France)
entire range of Products.
• In 2005 we have got Dealership for
Toshiba (Japan) AC Variable Frequency Drive.
• In 2005 we have taken an ISO 9001:2000
Certification from TUV.
• In 2006 we have taken CE Certification
for Our Products.
• In 2007 We have DUNS Number.
• 2008 We have got big breakthrough
in Toshiba, from dealer we have become exclusive
Since last 5 years we are maintaining
40% growth every year, also our sales team has
added more than 400 Customers from different countries.
is in the business of solving Motion control problems
by employing the best minds with the most innovative
manufacturing facility and persistent attention
to detail in the industry. We continually invest
in the future and are committed to developing
innovative products and manufacturing methods
to lead the industry with breakthrough designs.
We leverage best technology to drive sales, reducing
our cost of doing business. We view problems as
opportunities for invention.
Organization is founded on the principles outlined
in God’s word, which results in high employee
retention, increased customer loyalty, and steadfast
- Integrity is our guiding principal.
- We take great care of our suppliers.
- We set our pricing to be fair and reasonable.
- Customer satisfaction takes precedence over
- We have a relentless drive to solve customer
- We engineer our products for durability and
- We strive to make it easy for people to do
business with us.
- We challenge ourselves to be practical in
all aspects of business.
- We deliver our products and services to customers
on their timeline.
- We embrace change as the means to continuously
improve and grow.
- We have thoughtfully developed an exciting
environment for our employees.
- We are on a life- long journey of learning.
God providentially provides us with talents, abilities
and opportunities to fulfill a purpose, to meet
needs and solve problems in the world around us.
Our responsibility is to diligently develop these
talents into productive skills and assemble resource
to produce the most fruitful application of these
into practical solutions. Through good stewardship,
we work to make the world a better place.
/ Encoder / Combino